- Родительская категория: Инновационная деятельность
- Создано: 14 Январь 2019
- Просмотров: 7529
Second information letter
Our conference has received the support of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, therefore we are sending you the information about the event, design rules and deadlines for submitting texts for the collection of conference materials.
Based on the applications received, the following sections are formed:
Section 1. Priority and interdisciplinary areas of modern research, taking into account global and regional trends in the development of economics and science
Section 2. History and experience of the scientific study of regions in the political, socio-economic and sociocultural aspects
Section 3. Problems of scientific development of the Arctic and Subarctic territories
Section 4. Preservation, study, popularization of documentary scientific heritage
Section 5. Personality in the History of Science
Youth Scientific School: “The Image of Science in the System of Intellectual Practices of Young Researchers”
September 30, 2019 - deadline for receiving texts of reports
November 1, 2019 - distribution of the conference program
November 18, 2019 - opening of the conference, registration of participants
The conference will be held in the building of the FRC “Komi Science Center of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences”, 24, Kommunisticheskaya st.
Publication of conference materials:
The organizing committee plans to publish a collection of works before the conference. Until the end of 2019, the collection will be included in the RSCI system.
The text of the report, with the length of no more than 10,000 characters, including spaces, must meet with the following requirements: MicrosoftWord editor, TimesNewRoman font, size 12; line spacing 1.5; parameters of the text editor: margins - 2 cm; paragraph indent 1.25 cm; width alignment; paper orientation is portrait. All illustrations (no more than 2-3) in the text of the report should be referenced (see Fig. 1). References to the cited literature are given in figures in square brackets, with the cited pages indicated: [1, p. 15; 2, p. 45]. The list of references is given after the main text in the citation order (one list item - one name). The information on support for the implementation of the work by the grant is given in the form of a page footnote to the title of the report.
The name of the text file is the name of the author: Ivanov.doc. The illustrations should be sent in jpeg format with a resolution of at least 300 dpi in separate files. The name of the illustration file should contain the name of the author and the illustration caption the in the text (Ivanov. Fig. 1. Title). Drawings, graphs and charts are black and white only. The captions the illustrations and tables are given after the list of references. It is forbidden to place the captions in the picture file.
The file should contain:
- The UDC Index. It is selected by the author on his own, depending on the subject of the article. The UDC Index can be found at the electronic resource “UDC Classifier - TeaCode.com”: http://teacode.com/online/udc/
- The title of the article in Russian and English.
- Surname, name, patronymic of the author; academic title, academic degree, position, information about the place of work in Russian and English. If there are several authors, the information is repeated for each author.
- Abstract in Russian and English languages of no more than 600 characters (including spaces) and keywords in Russian and English languages (10-15 words).
- The text of the article.
- The list of literature, drawn up in accordance with GOST R 7.0.5 - 2008.
Permission to publish (PDF file) is attached to the article. The sample is presented on the website: http://www.komisc.ru/innovation/conferences/1361-nauka-v-regionalnom-prostranstve-sovremennoj-rossii-i-zarubezhya
The following hotel complexes are offered for accommodation of the participants in Syktyvkar:
Hotel rooms in the health centre of Pitirim Sorokin Syktyvkar State University (24 Starovsky st.)
Hotel "Сыктывкар" (67 Kommunisticheskaya st.)
Апарт-отель Кутузов 3* (79 Kuratova st.)
Hotel "Строитель" (182 Karl Marx st.) http://www.hotel-stroitel.ru
During the conference, the participants will be offered excursions to the museums of the institutes of the FRC «Komi Science Center of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences», a sightseeing bus tour of Syktyvkar, a master class of the traditional culture of the Komi peoples.
tel .: (8212) 24-50-14, +7909 128 58 57, +7908 328 18 58;
Our address: 24 Kommunisticheskaya st., GSP-2, Syktyvkar, Komi Republic, Russia, 167982
WAITING FOR YOU AT THE CONFERENCE!
The conference is expected to consider a wide range of topical issues related to the historical experience and current trends in the development of scientific research in the regions of modern Russia and foreign countries, affecting both theoretical and applied aspects.
Scientists of research institutions, teachers of higher education institutions, representatives of state and public organizations whose activities are related to scientific research, graduate students, students of higher educational institutions are invited to participate.
The conference involves discussion of the following problems:
- Priority directions of modern research taking into account global and regional trends in the development of economy and science
- Interdisciplinary approaches in modern scientific research
- Problems of scientific development of Arctic and Subarctic territories
- History and experience of scientific study of regions in political, socio-economic and socio-cultural aspects
- Preservation, study, popularization of documentary scientific heritage
- Personality in the history of science
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to reject applications that do not correspond to the specified subject.
Travel and accommodation at the expense of the sending party.
Our address: 24, Kommunisticheskaya st., GSP-2, Syktyvkar, 167982, The Republic of Komi.