The conference is expected to consider a wide range of topical issues related to the historical experience and current trends in the development of scientific research in the regions of modern Russia and foreign countries, affecting both theoretical and applied aspects.
Scientists of research institutions, teachers of higher education institutions, representatives of state and public organizations whose activities are related to scientific research, graduate students, students of higher educational institutions are invited to participate.
The conference involves discussion of the following problems:
- Priority directions of modern research taking into account global and regional trends in the development of economy and science
- Interdisciplinary approaches in modern scientific research
- Problems of scientific development of Arctic and Subarctic territories
- History and experience of scientific study of regions in political, socio-economic and socio-cultural aspects
- Preservation, study, popularization of documentary scientific heritage
- Personality in the history of science
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to reject applications that do not correspond to the specified subject.
Travel and accommodation at the expense of the sending party.
The conference coordinators:
Mironova Natalya Petrovna, tel. (8212)24-50-14, +7 908 328 18 58;
Filippova Tatyana Petrovna, tel. (8212)24-50-14, +7 909 128 58 57
Our address: 24, Kommunisticheskaya st., GSP-2, Syktyvkar, 167982, The Republic of Komi.